Castelli On-line store open

OBC Webmaster

Mar 16, 2019, 8:55:59 AM3/16/19
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com
Castelli On-line store open

The OBC's Custom Kit Castelli on-line store is now open for 2019 OBC members. To access the on-line store, please enter the password provided to you by email in order to be authenticated as a 2019 OBC member. If you did not receive this email, please check your e-mail SPAM folder.  If you did not receive this password, please contact the club office.

Our custom kit is for sale to OBC members only.  If you would like to renew your OBC membership, or if you would like to become a new member of the OBC please visit our membership page.

Click to Authenticate

admin Sat, 03/16/2019 - 08:47

Full story on the OBC homepage: https://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story-2019-03-16