Bushtukah Spring VIP Savings Event

OBC Webmaster

Apr 11, 2018, 12:28:48 PM4/11/18
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com
Bushtukah Spring VIP Savings Event

Bushtukah (a Rideau Lakes Cycle Tour sponsor) would like to invite you and the members of the OBC  to join us for our annual Spring VIP Savings Event on Sunday April 22nd.

Details are below and jpeg versions in English and French are attached.

This will be an ALL DAY event at BOTH Bushtukah locations.

Bushtukah Spring VIP Savings Event

Sunday April 22nd from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm at Bushtukah 203 Richmond Rd and Bushtukah 5607 Hazeldean Rd.

Spring VIP Savings Event Discounts

20% Off all regularly priced products (Except Bikes & Electronics)

20% Off all sale priced products

10% Off bicycles and electronics

*These discounts will only be available on in-stock merchandise. Coupons, additional offers or discounts will not be valid during this event.

*Select brand exclusions apply, see in store for details.

Thank you for your past business! We look forward to serving your active needs this season!

admin Wed, 04/11/2018 - 12:12

Full story on the OBC homepage: https://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story-2018-04-11