2019 Ontario Women's Ride Day, Saturday June 1st

OBC Webmaster

Apr 13, 2019, 8:40:18 AM4/13/19
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com
2019 Ontario Women's Ride Day, Saturday June 1st

The OBC is proud to announce that it will be offering the Ottawa area's 2019 Ontario Women's Ride Day, Saturday June 1st

http://www.ontariocycling.org/ontario-womens-ride-day/

Join us Saturday June 1st for the first annual fun ride for women on quiet country roads

Start/end location:: Parking lot in front of the Lone Star Texas Grill 4048 Carling Ave, Kanata, ON K2K 1Y1
Meeting time: 9:30 am for departure at 10 am, Saturday, June 1st

Description of our ride:
We will be riding for approximately two hours with groups riding at a couple of different relaxed paces.
The OBC support van will be available to our riders, if needed.

For those who wish to grab a bite to eat and socialize after the ride, we will have some space reserved at the Lone Star.

Event will rake place rain or shine...."there's always brunch and talking about cycling"

Novice and experienced cyclists welcome!

Please register at the following link: https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/2019-oca-ontario-womens-ride-day-ottawa-…

admin Sat, 04/13/2019 - 08:33

Full story on the OBC homepage: https://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story-2019-04-13