Sportif Group Ride Sunday April 21 Billings 12:00 Noon

Bruce Lowe

Apr 19, 2019, 9:37:01 PM4/19/19
to Ottawa Bicycle Club Forum

Hi All

For those who can't get out for the Club ride or are looking for little later start in the day.

Once again sportif riders will be at Billings for a Sunday group ride. The forecast is looking great, sun with a temperature that could be at shorts weather by noon and near or at 20C in the afternoon. As for now the wind (much lighter than last weeks gale) will be from the south-west, so we will pencil in a loop in that direction. The opposite direction than last week, with a few extra km to Burritts Rapids, if we are up for it, then the return via Kemptville - Osgoode.

Don't forget to watch the Amstel Gold Race in the morning, that is featuring Ottawa's Micheal Woods.

Group Ride
Billings 12:00 Noon
Sportif in nature, however at early season, no drop pace
Light wind from the south-west
about 120 - 140 km