Niagara Cycling Tours SPECIAL OFFER

OBC Office Admin

May 12, 2017, 4:06:53 PM5/12/17
to Ottawa Bicycle Club Forum
Dear Ottawa Bicycle Club Members,
As the season approaches, we, at Niagara Cycling Tours, are getting more and
more excited as to what is coming up for us this season.
I am reaching out to your club and formally inviting your riders for an
exclusive ride with us. We have some of the best scenic road routes that the
cycling world can offer and we want to share this experience with you folks.

If you check our website, you will see the cost of our tours and what we
offer. However, for this time, I am offering ALL our tours for $40 dollars
per rider (we can decide on a distance or have two separate rides to
accommodate all levels) for your club. I would like to block off a weekend of
your choice and hold an exclusive Ottawa Bicycle Club ride for you through
the Niagara Region.

We promise a wonderful experience and a GoPro video (see some here) for your
memories. Again, I would like ONLY riders from your club to join us for this
rare offer. It will be a great way to build even more camaraderie amongst
your riders while helping Niagara Cycling Tours blast off into the cycling
world.

I sincerely hope that some of your riders will consider this. We have three
great hotels that you can contact (Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake and
Welland) for the best possible price and chance to further explore our area.
We can inform them of your potential visit.

We hope to hear from you and see that you will take advantage of this offer
presented.

Joe
Niagara Cycling Tours