Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu registration open

OBC Webmaster

May 16, 2017, 2:35:29 PM5/16/17
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu registration open

This is the fourth year that we will be returning to the Auberge Harris in Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu for our Friday, Saturday, & Sunday weekend tour – July 28-30, 2017 – This year a bit later than last year due to conflicting dates with other tours – OBC and non-OBC.  Once again, we will be hosted at the Auberge by Mme Boucher-Boutin who will provide us with facilities for early arrival on Friday and late departure on Sunday for those who want to get in extra rides at the start or finish of our tour.  The Auberge has a beautiful outdoor pool for relaxation following an exhilarating ride or even in lieu of a ride on one of the 3 days.  The Auberge is designed to accommodate cycling groups.  More information on the Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu page.

admin Tue, 05/16/2017 - 14:22

Full story on the OBC homepage: http://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story-2017-05-16