Lac Saint-Jean Saguenay Registration Open

OBC Webmaster

May 3, 2018, 3:24:37 PM5/3/18
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com
Lac Saint-Jean Saguenay Registration Open

August 3 to 10, 2018. Registration open on the Lac Saint-Jean Saguenay page.

This tour is a delight to the senses. In addition to some great easy cycling with lovely scenery we will be staying in some pretty fantastic places.

One such place is the historical village of Val Jalbert. Come back with me to 1914 and learn how this little mill town lived and prospered. We will be staying in fully renovated rooms that are true to the period.

We will also be cycling on the famous velo route des bleuets which boasts a fantastic infrastructure including a beach designed for cyclists.

Check our itinerary and follow along with the interactive maps available on the Véloroute des Bleuets web page.

admin Thu, 05/03/2018 - 15:09

Full story on the OBC homepage: https://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story-2018-05-03-1