Shop recommended for internally geared bike service?

1 view

Bill Taylor

Oct 13, 2020, 10:16:24 PM10/13/20
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

A neighbour has asked me to look over a second hand bike that she’s bought.

It’s a old style Dutch ladies bike, called a ‘Nostalgie’ made by Delta bikes. It’s beyond my abilities to service it, as I can’t even get the all-in-one fully encompassing chain guard off.

Can anyone please recommend a local Ottawa bike store able to fully service such an odd bike?

It’s a three speed coaster brake bike, with a Sachs Spectro Torpedo drivetrain. My computer is out of service, but any Google searches produced little to nothing on this bike, or even the drivetrain.

Bewildered,

Bill Taylor

Sent from Bill Taylor’s iPad