OBC Learn to Ride Program

obc.club...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2016, 1:23:04 PM2/2/16
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com
http://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story/20160202

Exciting changes coming to the OBC Learn to Ride Program for 2016!

While our young riders turned to other sports during the off season, we have been working diligently on bringing an already successful cycling development program to its next stage of evolution.

Starting with a new name, the OBC Youth Program will have a new structure to better meet the needs of our athletes and families, while striving to improve the quality and delivery of our coaching.

Updates to the OBC Website outlining these exciting changes are on the Youth Program page. Please plan to attend an upcoming Youth Program Parents Information Night on Monday April 4th from 7pm to 9pm at the Tom Brown Arena Hall (upstairs), 141 Bayview Rd.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Greg Douglas : E-mail
OBC Racing Director

read more