Special OBC Discount - Indoor Cycling class with top-of-the-line bikes

jamie

Nov 2, 2017, 8:46:12 PM11/2/17
to Ottawa Bicycle Club Forum

Special OBC Discount: FREE indoor cycle class for Ottawa Bicycle Club Members until November 30th!

Indoor Cycle / Spin:

Our outdoor riders stay fit and have fun over the winter with our 45-minute heart-pounding, beat-driven indoor cycle classes on our brand new top-of-the-line Stages SC3 Bikes (most accurate ride tracking technology).

Our classes are an excellent blend of safe outdoor style riding while still being high energy and fun. We take pride in the high quality instruction and well planned rides.

Small Boutique Studio: The DaileyMethod Ottawa – located in the heart of the Glebe (free street parking)

One-Stop-Shop: Get your strengthening, stretching and cardio – we specialize in cycling, barre and yoga!

How: Your promo code is OBC (for Ottawa Bicycle Club). Enter it online or at our location when you purchase a $23 All Access Class and get it for FREE! Purchase before November 30th, 2017.

Private Team Rides: Call 613-422-3482 or email me (Jamie – owner) Ja...@thedaileymethod.com

Our Open House: This Saturday morning – FREE & great for new indoor riders. Sign-up quick as spaces are filling!

Sincerely,

Jamie Rigby

Owner and Teacher

The Dailey Method barre + cycle Ottawa

One month of unlimited classes for $79

ja...@thedaileymethod.com

http://www.thedaileymethod.com/studios/ottawa

(613) 600-3646
Follow us of FacebookTwitter and Instagram!

Follow us of FacebookTwitter and Instagram!