Wanted: Volunteer with a financial background

OBC Webmaster

Sep 11, 2018, 12:56:27 PM9/11/18
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com
Wanted: Volunteer with a financial background

Our AGM is fast approaching and we are looking for a volunteer with a financial background to assist the OBC Member Auditor of our year-end financial statements. This task will be completed by the end of October and should take no more than 4-8 hours of your time.  You will have lots of time for cycling and a chance to talk practices and procedures with some of your OBC colleagues.  For details please contact Ron Stoneham, Treasurer at obc.club...@gmail.com or 613-240-8417.  We have a complete outline of the functions/procedures involved and would be glad to share this with anyone interested and to answer any questions

admin Tue, 09/11/2018 - 12:39

Full story on the OBC homepage: https://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story-2018-09-11