OBC "Info" Night & Office Hours Monday, May 14th

OBC Webmaster

May 13, 2018, 3:40:18 PM5/13/18
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com
OBC "Info" Night & Office Hours Monday, May 14th

The office will be "moving" to the Tom Brown Arena for our "Info" night tomorrow Monday, May 14th at 5:30pm.  We'll be at the Arena until 9:30pm.  Hope to see you there!

Laura Johnson Sun, 05/13/2018 - 15:36

Full story on the OBC homepage: https://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story-2018-05-13

OBC Webmaster

May 13, 2018, 9:37:26 PM5/13/18
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com
OBC "Info" Night & Office Hours Monday, May 14th

The office will be "moving" to the Tom Brown Arena for our "Info" night tomorrow Monday, May 14th. Office closing at 5:30pm, see you at Tom Brown Arena Hall at 6:30pm. We'll be at the Arena until 9:30pm.  Hope to see you there.

admin Sun, 05/13/2018 - 21:19

Full story on the OBC homepage: https://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story-2018-05-13-0