Calabogie Classic Info

peter.tregunno

Apr 18, 2019, 9:21:44 AM4/18/19
to Ottawa Bicycle Club Forum

Passing along info from the organizer of the Calabogie Classic....

New Sportif Category

A new sportif category has been added to the event. This category is meant to provide riders with an opportunity to try bike racing on our closed-circuit track venue.

·         Category: Mixed (M/F)

·         Age groups: Junior and older

·         Licensing: UCI, CP, or Non-Member Permit (Non-Member Permit only for this category). Anyone with just a club membership will need to purchase a Non-Member Permit to participate.

Registration:

* Please note there will be an additional $5 fee for race day entries. We encourage all riders to pre-register online (see below).

·         Online registration will be available at: https://ccnbikes.com/#!/

·         Non-Member Permits for the Sportif category are $8 for U19 (Juniors) and $12 for Adults.

·         Citizen Permit Upgrades will not be offered.

·         Everyone on site will be required to fill out a waiver by an attendant at the gate entrance.

·         Quebec riders please reference the below as a guideline for category translation.

Based on Quebec Races

Master A

Master B

Master C