Northumberland Registration Open

jeffre...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2017, 10:37:02 AM3/20/17
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com

Northumberland May 19 to 22, 2017  -Spring Riding in southern Ontario!

The annual OBC tour to Coburg is once again scheduled for the May long weekend at the Breakers Motel, we check in on Friday and usually finish on Monday morning with easy quick rides before heading home. Previous  year's trips have been a great success, with sunny days, cool evenings and the BBQ at the ready for Saturday and Sunday evening meals. Tour participants have been rewarded with cool mornings and warm daytime temps along the various routes. The lake is waiting just a few feet away from our rooms for those of you who are adventurous enough to take a dip after your days ride.  Friday evening is usually set aside for a dinner out with the tour participants and discussions on the various riding options for the next few days.  The touring area around Coburg is ideal for the spring training required for preparation of our upcoming longer rides, with many of the routes in the 100 K range and a few hills to practice our group riding skills.

We're looking forward to meeting with all of you in this most enjoyable early season touring event!

Additional information and on-line registration available on the Northumberland page.

read more

Full story on the OBC homepage: http://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story/20170320-0