8 DAY CUBA CYCLE TOUR - MARCH 16 TO 23, 2018

tomcr46

Dec 17, 2018, 4:03:20 PM12/17/18
to Ottawa Bicycle Club Forum
This one week Cuba cycle tour is designed to take in some spectacular countryside and give you a taste of Cuba’s history and culture.  You will spend two nights in Havana at the end and if you wish to extent your time you can do so and discover more of the diverse countryside or chill on a magnificent beach.  Just returned from my Eastern Cuba tour for Nov/Dec 2018 and looking to confirm this one week tour before the end of December with a minimum 8 and maximum 16.  If you are interested, please contact me - t...@cuba1tours.com ASAP.
All details at www.cuba1tours.com

ps...price is in CAD and includes tax

C:W CYCLE TOUR.pdf