University of Ottawa Research - Recruiting Active Pregnant Women!

PLACENTA Study

Aug 31, 2017, 4:23:53 PM8/31/17
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

The University of Ottawa's Prevention in The Early Years Laboratory is currently looking to recruit healthy,
pregnant women for our research looking at the influence of diet and physical activity on the growth and development of the placenta.
Please refer to the poster below for more details.
If you, or someone you know may be interested, or if you have any questions, we look forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you,
Pegah Akbari
BSc, MSc(C)

PLACENTA Research Team | Équipe de recherche PLACENTA

Faculty of Health Sciences | Faculté des sciences de la santé

School of Human Kinetics | École des sciences de l'activité physique

University of Ottawa | Université d'Ottawa

200 Lees Avenue, E030, Ottawa, ON K1N 6N5

613.562.5800 x1012

http://www.adamolab.com

PLACENTA Flyer cutoff english.jpg
PLACENTA Flyer cutoff french.jpg