2 Cuba cycle tours...East Cuba and Central/west...2020

Tom Robertson

Jul 26, 2020, 10:49:51 AM7/26/20
to Ottawa Bicycle Club Forum
Cuba is now experiencing very few cases of the dreaded Corona virus and as a result, should begin opening the airports for foreign tourists soon.  They have already begun to open some resorts for domestic tourists and they are experiencing renovated and updated properties.  I am hoping to do 2 cycle tours in November and December...(EAST CYCLE TOUR  NOV 9 to 23, 2020 and CENTRAL/WEST CYCLE TOUR -DEC 8 TO 17 2020).  At this point I am taking names of anyone interested and as soon as I can confirm flights I will inform all those on my 'interest' list.  As all my tours, I require a minimum or 8 people and maximum 17.  The eastern tour already has a number of people interested and some signed up.  Please contact me, Tom Robertson at t...@cuba1tours.com if you are interested.  All tour details are on my website www.cuba1tours.com.  Hope to hear from you.