Bushtukah Fall VIP Savings Event

OBC Webmaster

Oct 26, 2017, 11:24:10 AM10/26/17
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com
Bushtukah Fall VIP Savings Event

Bushtukah (a Rideau Lakes Cycle Tour sponsor) would like to invite you and the members of the OBC to join us for our annual Fall VIP Savings Event on Sunday November 5th.

This will be an ALL DAY event at BOTH Bushtukah locations.

Bushtukah Fall VIP Savings Event

Sunday November 5th from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm at Bushtukah 203 Richmond Rd and Bushtukah 5607 Hazeldean Rd.

Fall VIP Savings Event Discounts

25% Off all regularly priced clothing and footwear*

20% Off all regularly priced gear and accessories*

Excluding bikes, electronics, and smart trainers

*These discounts will only be available on in-stock merchandise. Coupons, additional offers or discounts will not be valid during this event.

*Select brand exclusions apply, see in store for details.

Thank you for your past business! We look forward to serving your active needs this season!

admin Thu, 10/26/2017 - 11:09

Full story on the OBC homepage: http://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story-2017-10-26