AGM Tonight Hintonburg Community Centre (doors open at 6:30pm) & Office Closing at 5pm

OBC Webmaster

Nov 4, 2019, 3:17:15 PM11/4/19
to ottawabi...@googlegroups.com
AGM Tonight Hintonburg Community Centre (doors open at 6:30pm) & Office Closing at 5pm

Tonight is our AGM!  We'll be meeting in the Wellington Room at the Hintonburg Community Centre.  Doors open at 6:30pm.  Address is 1064 Wellington Street West.

We will be providing finger food, coffee, water, pop and juice.  Come with an appetite!

Office will be closing at 5pm tonight to prepare for the AGM.

Come out and have a say in how the club is run.  See you there!

Also don't forget to have a look at our AGM Report before you arrive.  There will be limited hard copies available.

Laura Johnson Mon, 11/04/2019 - 15:01

Full story on the OBC homepage: https://www.ottawabicycleclub.ca/story-2019-11-04-0