OSXFUSE 2.3.8 - Mount points not reconnecting after resume from sleep

Mike Purcell

Feb 21, 2012, 12:39:00 PM2/21/12
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
I am using the following command to mount a network drive to my mac, locally:

sshfs mpurcell@dev3:/home/mpurcell /Volumes/mpurcell_dev3 -oauto_cache,reconnect,defer_permissions

But after my mac goes to sleep, and I try to use the share, it is inaccessible. Is there another mount point option I can pass to re-establish the connection after the mac is re-awakened?

SH

Jun 11, 2012, 11:24:36 AM6/11/12
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
I've got similar problem with ntfs-3g with osxfuse. Any solutions?

Benjamin Fleischer

Jun 11, 2012, 11:49:57 AM6/11/12
to osxfus...@googlegroups.com
Am 11.06.2012 um 17:24 schrieb SH:

I've got similar problem with ntfs-3g with osxfuse. Any solutions?

What versions of OSXFUSE and NTFS-3G are you using? Is your NTFS volume an internal or an external volume? Could you provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce this issue?