OsmAnd and Brouter (bike offline routing): only first of four alternative Brouter routes is available

115 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Peter

no leída,
29 sept 2018, 4:47:27 p.m.29/9/2018
para Osmand
I have installed Brouter App. Need it for bike. In Brouter App i choosed Trekking profile.

But how is it possible to select the 4 alternative Brouter routes in OsmAnd. In OsmAnd you only can use the first of four alternative routes.

In web-browser you can choose 4 alternative routes for each profile (e.g. Trekking). So i have Trekking Original, Trekking Alternative 1, Trekking Alternative 2, Trekking Alternative 3.
You can see it here:

So i want to have Trekking profile and second alternative in OsmAnd. But how i can do this?
Thank you.

Poutnik the Wanderer

no leída,
30 sept 2018, 4:54:55 a.m.30/9/2018
para osm...@googlegroups.com
You can Generate all 4 routes directly in BRouter, using the same origin,
destination (taken by Brouter from OSMAnd favourites)and profile, what
would create files BrouterN.gpx , N=0-3.

Than you can import the GoX file in OSMand.

----------
Dne 29. září 2018 22:47:30 Peter <extrafu...@gmail.com> napsal:

> I have installed Brouter App. Need it for bike. In Brouter App i choosed
> Trekking profile.
>
> *But how is it possible to select the 4 alternative Brouter routes in
> OsmAnd. In OsmAnd you only can use the first of four alternative routes.*
>
> In web-browser you can choose 4 alternative routes for each profile (e.g.
> Trekking). So i have Trekking Original, Trekking Alternative 1, Trekking
> Alternative 2, Trekking Alternative 3.
> You can see it here:
> http://brouter.de/brouter-web/
>
> So i want to have Trekking profile and second alternative in OsmAnd. But
> how i can do this?
> Thank you.
>
> --

Peter

no leída,
30 sept 2018, 5:18:54 a.m.30/9/2018
para Osmand
Thank you. There is no chance to have this alternatives in User-Interface in OsmAnd?

Poutnik the Wanderer

no leída,
30 sept 2018, 8:49:29 a.m.30/9/2018
para osm...@googlegroups.com

Not sure. Perhaps what if you calculate the same route several times ?

Or, as a workaround, try BRouter nogo points.

----------
Dne 30. září 2018 11:18:58 Peter <extrafu...@gmail.com> napsal:

> Thank you. There is no chance to have this alternatives in User-Interface
> in OsmAnd?

test Google

no leída,
15 oct 2018, 5:40:34 a.m.15/10/2018
para Osmand
If somebody have skills of programming, can you please look at this thread:

We are preparing new UI for Public Transport navigation where you will be able to select alternatives routes there it will be possible to change.
If this is a request for a setting then it should be possible to add today.
We have all parameters defined in this class, probably if we know this is a B-router we can hard-code new parameters https://github.com/osmandapp/Osmand/blob/d4737f496c64745adb66fd156a90b52cb1fc01c2/OsmAnd/src/net/osmand/plus/mapcontextmenu/other/RoutePreferencesMenu.java. Unfortunately I'm not very good at this code.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos