seeking interview participants for NSF-funded study

Amy Koerber

Jun 26, 2020, 2:10:24 PM6/26/20
to osi20...@googlegroups.com

Hi! I am pleased to introduce the STEM Training in Ethics of Publication Practices (STEPP) program. STEPP is a three-year project, supported by funding from the National Science Foundation, to conduct research and develop training on the topic of predatory publishing. We are now in the research phase, and looking to recruit interviewees from a wide range of individuals who are potentially impacted by predatory publishing—including librarians, scientific researchers, academic administrators, publishing industry representatives, journal editors, and science journalists. If you would like to consider participating, please contact me at amy.k...@gmail.com. The interview takes around one hour, and it can be conducted via Zoom or Skype at a time that’s convenient for you. Upon completion of the interview, you will receive a $20 Amazon gift card to thank you for your time.

Please see https://www.depts.ttu.edu/comc/research/grants/stepp/docs/STEPPRecruitmentFlyer.pdf for additional details.

Amy Koerber, Ph.D.

Professor and Associate Dean for Administration & Finance

College of Media & Communication

Texas Tech University