Fw: DuraSpace CEO to join ASU

Fiore, Steve

May 25, 2018, 8:47:43 AM5/25/18
to osi20...@googlegroups.com

I thought some might be interested in this.  If you're not familiar with DurSpace, here is a link (http://www.duraspace.org/about/).

Best,

Steve

--------

Stephen M. Fiore, Ph.D.

Professor, Cognitive Sciences, Department of Philosophy

Director, Cognitive Sciences Laboratory, Institute for Simulation & Training (http://csl.ist.ucf.edu/)

University of Central Florida

sfi...@ist.ucf.edu

Jun 8, 2018, 11:52:31 AM6/8/18
to Fiore, Steve, osi20...@googlegroups.com, debra.han...@asu.edu
Dear All,

Apologies for the delayed response and thanks to Steve for sharing the link to DuraSpace. Here is also a link from my last address as CEO at our membership summit in April https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1A2B-Au5Or6HafmH5JVmTMeXwuVptSB2qumpcJXSIZTo/edit?usp=sharing

DuraSpace is a strong, mission-driven organization, one that I will continue to support and champion from my position at ASU. They continue to grow and extend their reach to work with a global community to advance OSS and open research and access. I encourage you to learn more about the organization and get involved in OSS activities at your institutions as I believe they align and can advance other open intiatives.

On a personal note, I would love to continue to participate in this group using my new address. As I return to role more directly part of the academic community, I would like to be involved in conversations I see on this list.

Sincere thanks,

---debra

Debra Hanken Kurtz
CEO

Mob.: (919) 604-2100
Skype: dhanken11
Twitter: @debra
Email: dkurtz@duraspace.org

DuraSpace | DSpace | Fedora | VIVO

Follow us: Twitter · YouTube · Pinterest

--
As a public and publicly-funded effort, the conversations on this list can be viewed by the public and are archived. To read this group's complete listserv policy (including disclaimer and reuse information), please visit http://osinitiative.org/osi-listservs.
---