next OSI summit meeting

Glenn Hampson

Feb 14, 2020, 5:28:18 PM2/14/20
to The Open Scholarship Initiative

Hi Everyone,

I’m proposing that we have a summit call this coming Tuesday, February 25 from 9-10:30 a.m. Pacific (Los Angeles) time. The call-in instructions are pasted below my signature. It’s impossible to pick a time that works for everyone, unfortunately, but if I get enough complaints about this day/time I’ll certainly change it. Otherwise, I hope many of you can make it. You are also welcome to email your feedback directly, or call/Skype me (my Skype address is nationalsci).

On the agenda will be Plan A---what we’re doing to move forward with this (whether we call it Plan A or just our OSI Action Plan---the studies we’re trying to get funded, projects built, UN-coordination, etc.)---as well as 2019 in review and the year ahead.

Best regards,

Glenn

Glenn Hampson
Executive Director
Science Communication Institute (SCI)
Program Director
Open Scholarship Initiative (OSI)

Topic: OSI Q120 Summit Meeting

Time: Feb 25, 2020 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4328303552

Meeting ID: 432 830 3552

One tap mobile