Delta Think's Market Sizing update - post & webinar

Alison O'Connell

Oct 22, 2020, 12:59:25 PM10/22/20
to osi20...@googlegroups.com

Hello all,

With apologies for cross posting, I want to share a link to Delta Think’s News & Views: Market Sizing Update. The OA Market Sizing (i.e., revenue generated by providers or, conversely, costs incurred to buyers of content) shows that the open access market continues to grow faster than the underlying journals publishing market. Based on current trends, we estimate it to have been worth around $763m in 2019 and on track to grow to around $850m in 2020. Read more and view charts.

On October 29 at 11 a.m. ET, this Market Sizing update will be discussed via webinar with Delta Think’s CEO Ann Michael and Delta Think’s Chief Digital Officer Dan Pollock. This discussion is free and open to all. Register today!

We hope to see you there. If you attend, please bring your questions for Ann and Dan!

Best,

Alison

Alison McGonagle-O’Connell

Director, Community Engagement