EPA letter-final

1 view

Glenn Hampson

Aug 13, 2018, 4:10:42 PM8/13/18
to osi20...@googlegroups.com

Hi Folks,

The OSI summit group has (I think) signed off this final draft of my letter to the EPA regarding the agency’s proposed rule to improve transparency in science. If you have any last-minute comments/edits, please let me know off-list by c.o.b. Tuesday. I’ll plan on submitting this on Wednesday and also posting it to the OSI website and Twitter account (the submission deadline is Thursday 8/16). Thanks very much to everyone for helping push this letter and the commenting process across the finish line.

Sincerely,

Glenn

Glenn Hampson
Executive Director