Public Responses Received for Request for Information85 FR 9488: Public Access to Peer Reviewed Scholarly Publications, Data, and Code Resulting from Federally-Funded Research: February 19, 2020 –May 6, 2020

Mel DeSart

Jun 5, 2020, 1:56:19 PM6/5/20
to The Open Scholarship Initiative

Fair warning – this is over 1000 pages of comments (and no, I haven’t read (or even skimmed) through all of it yet)          Mel

Public Responses Received for Request for Information85 FR 9488: Public Access to Peer Reviewed Scholarly Publications, Data, and Code Resulting from Federally-Funded Research: February 19, 2020 –May 6, 2020

"This document is a compilation of comments provided in response to a public Request for Information issued by the Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP). The information contained herein does not represent and is not intended to represent any position, recommendation, or views of the White House, OSTP, or any U.S. Government organization."

Glenn Hampson

Jun 5, 2020, 2:28:13 PM6/5/20
to Mel DeSart, The Open Scholarship Initiative

Thanks Mel---I retweeted this but haven’t shared it here yet. My comment is on pages 708-712. Here’s my Tweet if you’re in the mood for liking or retweeting: https://twitter.com/OSIUnited/status/1268944306804420612?s=20

--
As a public and publicly-funded effort, the conversations on this list can be viewed by the public and are archived. To read this group's complete listserv policy (including disclaimer and reuse information), please visit http://osinitiative.org/osi-listservs.
---