OSI Issue Briefs

T Scott Plutchak

Apr 20, 2018, 2:39:51 PM4/20/18
to osi20...@googlegroups.com, TS Plutchak
At the OSI Summit meeting in DC last month the group discussed developing a series of “Issue Briefs” — short papers that would distill some of what we’ve learned from the OSI conferences and discussions so far, designed to spur further work.  We’ve now put together a “Prospectus” for the series that we hope to get some good feedback on.

It’s posted as a Google doc here: https://tinyurl.com/y7ttgh6r

Feel free to comment on the doc itself, send messages to this list or email Glenn or me individually.  The next Summit calls are the latter part of next week so it’d be great to get some feedback by then, but anytime over the next month or so will be very helpful.

Scott

T Scott Plutchak
Librarian
Epistemologist
Birmingham, Alabama

T Scott Plutchak

Apr 24, 2018, 12:30:07 PM4/24/18
to osi20...@googlegroups.com
We’ve received a number of very helpful comments so far.  Please feel free to join in.

Scott