Fwd: GEORGE LAKOFF - Next Sunday, OCT. 27

Hoai-An

Oct 19, 2019, 5:02:27 PM10/19/19
to ClimateActivists-SC, OSC Earth Action, AJR (Alliance for a Just Recovery), May 1st Coalition, Anti-Racist Allies SC, John Donnelly, Tim Boeve
George Lakoff is speaking in the town of Sonoma next Sunday 10/27. If you didn't get to hear him speak when Indivisible Sonoma County invited him in Feb 2018, here's your chance. Democrat leaders are making the same mistakes all over again, and I think the Indivisible movement is the best way to get our elected representatives to finally, finally FINALLY! improve Democratic messaging.