NEW DATE - Collating the Peace Press - Wednesday, Dec. 4

1 view

Emerald

Nov 18, 2019, 3:38:47 AM11/18/19
to Earth Action Campaign
NEW DATE - Collating the Peace Press
Wednesday, Dec. 4, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM or later

Come to the Peace & Justice Center to join some 35 other members of our community to assemble 3,500 copies of the Peace Press. It is a fun day of conversation and camaraderie. The Peace Press is one of the Center’s most visible presences in the community. Help make it happen!
"It's always a fun chore because of the people and conversation." ~ Quote from a collator.
Peace and Justice Center - 467 Sebastopol Ave, Santa Rosa

Rebel Fagin

Nov 18, 2019, 2:17:15 PM11/18/19
to Emerald, Earth Action Campaign
I wish it was 35. For the first hour or two there are three. Then 3 or 4 come in from Sebastopol. Various volunteers in various numbers show up and help. I can count on 6, the rest I cross my fingers every time.

--
www.OccupySonomaCounty.org

To select the daily digest or abridged version go to your membership settings.
---