Fwd: Join the 10-day Plant-Based Challenge with me!

V Jacobi

Jun 9, 2018, 4:44:35 PM6/9/18
to ClimateActivists-SC@googlegroups com, Osc_earth Action

fyi

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Join the 10-day Plant-Based Challenge with me!
Date: 2018-06-09 07:32
From: Chris Wark <ch...@chrisbeatcancer.com>
To: vja...@sonic.net

Hi Roni!

If you are struggling to eat healthy, or find yourself overwhelmed by choices when it comes feeding your family, then join me on the 10-Day Plant-Based Challenge starting Monday June 11th!

This free online challenge is hosted by my friends at Food Matters TV, James Colquhoun and Laurentine ten Bosch and will show you how to incorporate more plant-based food into your life to improve your health and vitality.

During the live challenge you'll get access to expert talks, daily plant-based recipes and daily inspirational documentaries to keep you motivated and learning each day of the challenge!

There are 10 talks, one per day, and mine "Using a Plant-Based Diet to Heal", is on Day 10.

The 10-day Plant-based Challenge starts this Monday June 11th!

Plant-based eating can transform your health, give you more energy, and help prevent numerous chronic diseases including heart disease, diabetes and cancer. I'm living proof!

Save your spot here today and I'll see you there!

To your life and health,

(((c)))

image

Click here to update your contact info or unsubscribe

Chris Beat Cancer 111 S. Highland #327 Memphis, Tennessee 38111 United States

Part 1
HTML Message