NASCAR Grand Marshall says NO...plz share everywhere

1 view

Peter Tscherneff

Jun 25, 2018, 8:04:46 AM6/25/18
to OSC - Earth Action Campaign, brent...@kzst.com, Michael Fiumara, Vesta Copestakes, Peter Tscherneff, Marsha Dupre, Jane Jarlsberg, North Bay Organizing Project, Jacob Quihuis, Davin Cardenas, Gary Hunt, Marty Bennett, Lavern Fast Horse, Deborah & Lou Tavares, Linda J. Issel

NASCAR Sonoma Raceway Grand Marshall says NO

NO more WAR NO more OIL NO more Corporate Store Status Quo…..

For I be who I be yes Jonny the famous Skier…. But then I did learn so did discern via Peter …. king of Masterpiece Theatre the proven SEER…

For as an Olympic Athlete I trained and garnered the GOLD…. And driving a car like a drunk in the bar is no athletic feat and hardly BOLD…

False prices on oil so too the worth of our money… all USURIST manipulation maintains war & hardly funny..

Our last true President who printed True American Currency was JFK…. Murdered for this and war hawks he did piss… intending to cease “Nam” truly I say !!!

Then I found out about S. Brian Willson an AIR FORCE VET…. A true HERO indeed seeking to cease corruptions greed on this fact you can BET…. After reviewing his story…. On the train tracks got gory… I could no longer be a bullshit oily ZERO…. Everyone check him out time for this corruption to rout, sharing this missive makes you a HERO….Afterall being an Olympic Champion be an Honor in calling to PEACE…. The BLOOD Industry of the Earth & Slaughterhouse NOW we CEASE..For in changing this weather uniting together this FULL MOON be the Gandhian TASK from on HIGH Commanded not ASK