Feb 13, 6-9pm Next Drawdown event in Petaluma! and Santa Rosa help requested

V Jacobi

Jan 31, 2019, 3:07:03 AM1/31/19
to Osc_earth Action, Sonoma-county-water Coalition, NIO...@yahoogroups.com

Below is the next Drawdown event flier for a wonderful presentation PLUS empowered action steps for pursuing local Climate Emergency Resolutions like Berkeley, LA etc,. Well worth attending. We have also done some outreach for a DRAWDOWN/Pachamama presentation in Santa Rosa and we are seeking and welcome more help getting that going. Thanks tons!

---
Warmly,
Roni

image.png

Wayne Morgen
thaler
282 Skillman, Petaluma CA 94952
wmorge...@gmail.com
Text & Voicemail 707 347-9465
Fax 707 773
-
7367

kgirard50

Jan 31, 2019, 6:41:24 PM1/31/19
to V Jacobi, Osc_earth Action, Sonoma-county-water Coalition, NIO...@yahoogroups.com
Please take me off your email list! I've tried various ways to do so

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8, an AT&T 5G Evolution smartphone