Re: [Climate Activists-SC] Let the dam burst. . .

Jorge Rebagliati

Mar 22, 2018, 2:03:27 PM3/22/18
to park guthrie, schools-for-clima...@googlegroups.com, SchoolsforClim...@googlegroups.com, Sebastopol School District Climate Committee, ccl-n...@yahoogroups.com, CCL Santa Rosa, ClimateActivists-SC, OSC - Earth Action Campaign
Dear Park:

It is time to speak up but, most importantly, is time to act massively and rapidly.

The two paragraphs below from Bill McKibben's (founder of 350.org) article from December 2017 "Winning Slowly Is The Same As Losing", summarize the state of the Climate Change Crisis:

"If we don't act quickly, and on a global scale, then the problem will literally become insoluble. We'll simply move into a dramatically different climate regime, and on to a planet abruptly and disastrously altered from the one that underwrote the rise of human civilization.

Another way of saying this: By 2075 the world will be powered by solar panels and windmills – free energy is a hard business proposition to beat. But on current trajectories, they'll light up a
usted planet. The decisions we make in 2075 won't matter; indeed, the decisions we make in 2025 will matter much less than the ones we make in the next few years. The leverage is now. "

See the future of Sonoma County (And of the rest of the world) in Florida and Puerto Rico (And in Texas, etc.).  Not transforming Sonoma County now to be a Climate Change-Ready County will guarantee that Sonoma County will be further depopulated and impoverished.  Without even considering life-saving major transformations for Climate Change Adaptation and Climate Recovery, we do not know where the money is going to come from for a modest recovery from the October fire storms.  We are against the wall but are afraid of looking too radical.  Please understand this: WE MUST BE RADICAL BECAUSE WE HAVE A RADICAL PROBLEM.  If we do not embrace the challenge, the next extreme environmental disaster (likely wild fires) will hit us and we will still be wondering how to deal with the October 2017 disaster.

Please wake up.

Best regards,

Jorge Rebagliati

Climate Change Major Disaster Declaration Campaign

Mar 26, 2018, 4:04:30 AM3/26/18
to park guthrie, schools-for-clima...@googlegroups.com, SchoolsforClim...@googlegroups.com, Sebastopol School District Climate Committee, ccl-n...@yahoogroups.com, CCL Santa Rosa, ClimateActivists-SC, OSC - Earth Action Campaign, Jorge Rebagliati
n Mar 21, 2018, at 1:44 PM, Peter Tscherneff <leoro...@yahoo.com> wrote:
THINKING IS MUCH MORE INTENSIVE THAN ALWAYS....ALWAYS REACTING AND YOU REALLY NEED INVESTIGATE "SUN SIMULATOR SATELLITE"..... FOR none of you has actually seen the sun in almost 2 months.....FACTUALLY VERIFIABLE

CALIFORNIA  STUDENTS OF CRITICAL THINKTHINKING !

Let us investigate the very real “Psyops Hijacking” of and by “groupthink & controls”….. FALSE FLAGS …yes FALSE FLAGS have been routinely used to start wars and more…. Perhaps google your noodle to “Jesse Ventura FALSE FLAGS”…… ok and be clear as to political & media COMPLICITY…and particularly WHY ? which requires THINKING as opposed to reacting… also see “John Trudell on Civil Disobedience versus NON-Cooperation” youtube at the Parkl;and HS shooting their was indeed a 2nd shooter. FACT…. At the ORLANDO LGBT Nightclub… there were 3 additional shooters that 1st took out the Security and then the alleged perpetrator FACT.

More….of course… Columbine was all pre-arranged w outside “Psyops Manipulating Intelligence Adults” also w additional shooters….ABSOLUTELY FACTUALLY VERIFIED

The Arizona shooting w 9 murdered and one woman Congresswomen surviving telling everyone to give up their guns……HMMMMM… google your noodle to “Sheriff Richard Mack Judge John Roll”….. oh my, we see that Judge Roll was the intended retributive target, which was covered up and overwhelmed w other versions of this story when it hit the so called news aka the System’s highly paid LYING PARROTS…. But you already knew or suspected as much

Last topic regarding “Climate Change aka Global Warming”  let us begin by agreeing that POLLUTION is a major issue.  And what if the government and NASA has been omitting the FACT that the Sun and the Earth have actually been distancing themselves from each other… if true will that explain weather changes ???  Have you ever googled that new entity in the sky.. the “SUN SIMULATOR SATELLITE” and then further researched the interviews by California’s Premiere Human Trafficking Private Investigator Monique Lessan of the Most intriguing Russian American Stewart Swerdlow…… We do agree that the system lies to us as a matter of course, RIGHT? Shall WE, WILL WE , OPEN OUR EYES to restore OUR SIGHT ?????

--
www.OccupySonomaCounty.org
---