CALL TO ACTION: Gather in Santa Rosa tonight (2/15) at 6pm to denounce Trump's wall and "emergency"

Merlin Davis

Feb 15, 2019, 6:11:36 PM2/15/19
Protest tonight in Santa Rosa from 6-8pm against Trump's declaration of "emergency" to fund the wall.  See below.  Please share, and hope to see you there!

Merlin

----

Event: No Wall, No Emergency (FB event)
When: Friday, Feb 15 from 6-8pm
Where: Old Courthouse Square, Santa Rosa

Gather tonight 2/14 and tomorrow night 2/15 from 6pm-8pm at Courthouse Square to denounce Trump's border wall, which he now says he will declare a national emergency to build. No human being is illegal, there is no national emergency, and we want no money spent on a racist border wall. Bring signs.

We are at a time when ICE detainees are on hunger strike. Let's discuss ways of showing solidarity for this strike. https://www.kqed.org/news/11725734/ice-detainees-hold-hunger-strike-to-protest-conditions-at-northern-california-jail

Note: The organizers of this event are willing to fold this event into other planned events at the same time and on the same issue to ensure greater turnout.

Merlin Davis

Feb 17, 2019, 1:48:15 AM2/17/19
Three of us got out Thursday and about a dozen yesterday after the Community Action Coalition called an event.  The Peace and Justice Center has organized another one for Monday, 5pm, also in Old Courthouse Square.

Here's the FB link: Gathering in response to Trump's "National Emergency"

Hope to see you there,
Merlin