Fwd: Speak up now! It's do or die for our key bill of the year!

1 view

Hoai-An Truong

Aug 3, 2020, 1:05:36 PM8/3/20
to ClimateActivists-SC, OSC Earth Action, May 1st Coalition, Divest CA, Sonoma-NoDAPL
Please make 3 quick calls today. Yes on AB345 for Environmental Justice!
#NoDrillingWhereWereLiving!

Aug 3, 2020, 11:40:56 PM8/3/20
to ClimateActivists-SC, OSC Earth Action, May 1st Coalition, Divest CA, Sonoma-NoDAPL
Update: Please also call Senator Monning 916.651.4017 asap by Wed!

Yes on AB345 for Environmental Justice!

Thanks!

#YesOnAB345 #NoDrillingWhereWereLiving !!!
--
Sent by carrier pigeon

***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***

ALL HANDS ON DECK!
Climate Action: Do it for everyone you LOVE!

Food as Climate Action: Changing how we eat, how we farm,
and reducing food waste are some of the FASTEST and easiest
ways to REVERSE climate change.

#WeCanSolveThis (playlist - fun & interesting videos!):
The diet that helps fight climate change
 and more

Support a State Public Bank to DEFUND the fossil fuel
industry, AND put our money back into our communities:
pandemic relief & recovery AND climate solutions

***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***