Postponement - The North Bay Community Engagement Fair

1 view

Emerald

Dec 16, 2019, 2:21:25 AM12/16/19
to Earth Action Campaign, SoCoCAN!
Dear Community,

Thank you so much for your interest and participation in planning the second North Bay Community Engagement Fair.

Despite an overwhelmingly enthusiastic response, we at the Another World is Possible Coalition have decided that for the biggest impact it would be best to postpone this event to September 2020. The most recent wildfires, blackouts and evacuations sidelined many core members of our team during crucial planning stages. While regrouping, we realized that next fall would be more ripe for mobilization, with big changes afoot locally and nationally. Our goals remain ambitious and we are even more excited to pursue this event with the time needed to bring more diverse voices, perspectives, and bold ideas to the table. Please stay tuned for more details, coming soon.

Check out our website for ways to participate - www.awipcoalition.org

Thank you for your support and your good work on behalf of all those who know that another world is possible. We look forward to working with you to co-create this community gathering in 2020!

--
Sincerely,

Another World Is Possible Coalition