Re: [OSC Earth Action] Gas Station Proposed at Highway 12 and Llano Road

Message has been deleted

Jo Spencer

Jul 18, 2019, 6:01:29 PM7/18/19
to Woody Hastings, OSC - Earth Action Campaign
Thank you Woody. I am in Kentucky until August. Will get involved however I can when
I am back in Sonoma County.

Jo

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 5:23 PM Woody Hastings <woodyh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks to all who helped defeat the gas station proposal at 116 & Stony Point. In case you have not heard, our strong showing at the June 25 public meeting freaked them out and the proposal was withdrawn on July 8.

I want to make sure you are all aware that there is another gas station proposal that is still live and in the permitting process, proposed at Highway 12 and Llano Road. I'll come to the next meeting to talk about it. In the meantime, attached is a handout that includes info on where to send emails.

Thanks,
-Woody

--
www.OccupySonomaCounty.org

To select the daily digest or abridged version go to your membership settings.
---