Public lecture on 5G and Health this Friday, July 12 @ 7pm Sausalito, Academy of Medical Intuition

saraha...@aol.com

Jul 12, 2019, 2:00:50 PM7/12/19
to >

Public lecture on 5G and Health, this Friday, July 12, 7 pm, at the Academy of Medical Intuition, 2400 Bridgeway Blvd. Suite 290
Sausalito, CA 94965   (corner of Harbor Way & Bridgeway)

More information is available here:  https://intuitionmedicine.org/events/

Please pass this on to anyone who may be interested.

We hope to see you there!

Beverly Rubik, PhD and Harry Jabs, MS will discuss the 5th generation of wireless communication radiation for our cell phones and modems (called “5G”) being deployed by the telecom industry who wants to install new antennas in high density for blanket coverage, including in our residential neighborhoods, every 200 to 1000 feet. The frequencies used are millimeter waves in the gigahertz range, as used for military radar.
There are many issues and concerns about this technology and its potential impact on human health, animals, plants, and the environment including:
  1. Lack of clear safety standards for these frequencies based on independent research;
  2. The population’s increasing electrosensitivity to wireless radiation;
  3. Radio wave exposure as a causal factor in cancer;
  4. Exposure of pregnant women and children;
  5. Lack of inexpensive instrumentation to monitor our exposure to these frequencies
  6. Military use of 5G frequencies as weapons
The federal government has mandated a rapid rollout of 5G technology, although local communities are raising concerns. This is a worldwide rollout, although certain regions have put a moratorium on 5G.

We will discuss the plans for the 5G rollout, the health and environmental issues, and the science underlying 5G waves and their biological effects. We’ll also delve into the declassified military uses of these frequencies. Tips on how to reduce our exposure to wireless radiation in daily life will also be covered. Finally, we will propose what is needed to move forward safely with a new generation of communication frequencies.

Beverly Rubik, Ph.D., & Harry Jabs, M.S.

Institute for Frontier Science
www.brubik.com
www.frontiersciences.org