Fwd: Peace Press June-July 2021

Emerald

Jun 15, 2021, 4:59:07 AM6/15/21
to Earth Action Campaign

The new Peace Press is published and we are in it.  See article #5.
SoCoCAN! has an article as well.  See article #3.

The Peace Press is attached as a downloadable PDF file.  If you are on a digest version, go to https://www.pjcsoco.org/.

peace press

June-July 2021

1 We’re Still Here for Peace and Justice

1 I Ain’t Got No Home In This World Anymore

2 Rohnert Park Says ‘No’ to Law Enforcement Oversight

3 How to Protect our Homes from Fire and Protect our Forests? Both Are at Risk

4 Can We Protect Nature by Giving it Rights?

5 Greenhouse Gas Impact of Different Kinds of Milk

6 Ways You Can Support Palestine

7 US Abrogation of Chevron’s Judgment fo Ecuador Pollution; An Assange in America

8 Preoccupied in Gaza, 2021 (poem)

10 Sonoma County Social Justice Groups

11 Donations for Houseless Neighbors

PeacePress June-July 2021 FINAL.pdf