Glyphosate testing and how to flush it

Emerald

Jun 11, 2019, 5:23:37 AM6/11/19
to Earth Action Campaign
I learned recently that apple cider vinegar and fermented beverages, such a kombucha, flush glyphosate out of the body.  If you buy commercially made kombucha check the sugar content which can be very high.  I drink Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar drinks and choose the ones with 0-5 grams of sugar (from fruit) per serving.  Most people like the Pomegranate/Goji Berry one the best.  I also like kvass (a fermented drink) that I find at Community Market.  I love the ginger one and also pineapple.  They are all zero sugar.  These are strong drinks that some people prefer diluted.  Either way, they are both refreshing and medicinal.  Both of these drinks come in glass bottles.  And now I know that they are removing glyphosate which is being discovered in organic foods where it should not be.
If you want to test for glyphosate you can buy a home test for $89.  Here's the info.
Love,
Emerald

Moms Across America

Moms Across America

Occupy --

We educate and empower mothers and others with actions and solutions to create healthy communities.

An important first step in creating health is to learn your current level of exposure to toxins like glyphosate.

GOOD NEWS:

Moms Across America is teaming up with Health Research Institute to bring you affordable and highly accurate glyphosate testing.

NEW SPECIAL TESTING RATE:  $89
Health Research Institute’s test for glyphosate is the most sensitive and most affordable screen for glyphosate available in North America.

The results from all participants in the study will be aggregated and posted (anonymously, of course) in an open-source database on our website, and as the number of subjects expands, we will publish summaries of the data that will hopefully provide new insights into glyphosate exposure.

Join others in this exciting crowd-sourced research project to learn about ourselves, our food system, and our environment. In collaboration with Moms Across America, we are very happy to extend a special price of $89 per test.

Thanks to a generous donor, HRI is able to offer this discounted price on all our tests for a limited time. To get this deal, be sure to use the code MAA10 when purchasing at www.HRILabs.org.

Test Yourself

Use Promo Code MAA10
for 10% off your purchase - $89 per kit

Test Your Pets

Use Promo Code MAA10
for 10% off your purchase - $89 per kit

Test Your Water

Use Promo Code MAA10
for 10% off your purchase - $89 per kit

We wish you the best in health and hope you find the lowest levels possible. Stay connected with us to make sure you have solutions for whatever level the tests uncover.

Love,
Moms Across America
http://www.momsacrossamerica.com/

Click Here to claim your FREE copy of Zen's UNSTOPPABLE mini-ebook
Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest YouTube

Created with NationBuilder, the essential toolkit for leaders.