Fwd: Four Days to Say NO to DAPL Expansion!

Hoai-An

Aug 6, 2019, 12:58:48 AM8/6/19
to Anti-Racist Allies SC, ClimateActivists-SC, May 1st Coalition, OSC Earth Action
Many Native American leaders have come together to ask for our support. Please stand together again with Standing Rock—and officials from several Lakota nations—and join our call for a public hearing before the Aug. 9 deadline!