form Jorge: Climate Change and the rebuilding of Sonoma County

Jorge Rebagliati

May 22, 2018, 1:07:34 AM5/22/18
to ClimateActivists-SC, OSC - Earth Action Campaign
Dear friends:

Below you will find our latest e-mail to our Sonoma County governments that I am sharing with you for two reasons:

1) As a reflexion for all of you about the reality of Climate Change and the responses (including yours) to the most dangerous challenge that humanity and civilization has ever faced in historical times.

2) As a tool to influence our local governments to convince them that now is the time for a Climate Change-Ready Sonoma County.  You can resend the e-mail below to them expressing your support and adding your own encouragement for them to act now.

As I told our local public officials, it is not anymore only about fulfilling our duty to the Earth by supporting projects to mitigate the Change of the Climate, but to acting for our own survival.  The world we love is in danger and that danger is not just in the future, it is here now.

Love,

Jorge Rebagliati

Climate Change Major Disaster Declaration

SoCoCAN

"We are the ones we've been waiting for"

DECLARATION: "Climate Crisis Is Already A Major Disaster"