Recruiting volunteers for REPAIR PARTY at Northwest Library

PropagandaRapper888

Jun 26, 2019, 2:06:31 PM6/26/19
to OSC - Earth Action Campaign

Hello,

I'm a librarian at Northwest Library in Santa Rosa at Coddingtown.  As the next installment of the library's Planet People Project series, we are having a REPAIR PARTY on August 31st. Patrons can bring in bikes, electronic devices, small appliances, and clothing to be fixed and repaired (see flyer for fine print). Let's promote reuse / repair and keep things out of the landfill!

I am recruiting volunteers for the event.  Seeking:

FIXERS (bikes, devices, small appliances, clothing)

GREETERS (greet, orient, event support)

TRANSLATORS (for Spanish-speaking participants)

RUNNERS (make trips to hardware store, etc)

IFIXIT TROUBLESHOOTERS (layperson, uses ifixit.com site. Tools provided)

Sign up at tiny.cc/repairvolunteer

And kindly help spread word by sharing the VOLUNTEER RECRUITMENT FLYERtiny.cc/recruitrepair

Thanks so much and let me know if you have any questions.

right to repair logo.jpg

Jenny Rockwell