Fwd: "I am a Reducetarian." How to get Vegans & Everyone Else to Agree. {Partner}

V Jacobi

Oct 16, 2019, 5:55:58 PM10/16/19
to Osc_earth Action, ClimateActivists-SC@googlegroups com, Sonoma-county-water Coalition, Energy...@yahoogroups.com, nion...@yahoogroups.com, anti-racist-alli...@googlegroups.com

I love this Reducetarian article so far, I skimmed numerous paragraphs.  We are all in this together and Reducetarian is the word we can use     really well/lovingly/~encouragingly/effectively to inspire and unify!

Hugs and gratitude to you (and especially to Kamal on this one)!

---
Warmly,
Roni

www.OurGreenChallenge.org

"Climate Change is not just another issue in this complicated world of
proliferating issues. It is the issue that, unchecked, will swamp all other issues."
- Ross Gelbspan in The Heat Is On

Oct 16, 2019, 7:42:42 PM10/16/19
to V Jacobi, Osc_earth Action, ClimateActivists-SC@googlegroups com, Sonoma-county-water Coalition, Energy...@yahoogroups.com, nion...@yahoogroups.com, anti-racist-alli...@googlegroups.com
Roni, I read and watched and agree that words on the diet spectrum from vegan through carnivore are loaded with meaning that gets in the way of agreements many of us clearly mostly agree on. I  totally get the concept.  In a way think it should apply to ALL CONSUMPTION.

Wayne Morgen
thaler
282 Skillman, Petaluma CA 94952
wmorge...@gmail.com
Text & Voicemail 707 347-9465
Fax 707 773
-
7367

--
www.OccupySonomaCounty.org

To select the daily digest or abridged version go to your membership settings.
---

V Jacobi