exciting solution for artic ice

V Jacobi

May 24, 2019, 1:39:25 AM5/24/19
to Energy...@yahoogroups.com, Osc_earth Action, ClimateActivists-SC@googlegroups com, Sierra Club Sonoma Group Climate Protection Friends, Sonoma-county-water Coalition

https://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/56643-in-the-warming-arctic-a-promising-solution-to-climate-change

THANK GODDESS, GOD, UNIVERSE!  Love for future generations and ourselves and each other and human ingenuity is making an impact ... silver buckshot... Huge hugs and gratitude to all of you!

Also, Reader Supported News is struggling financially.  I give a small monthly donation. Please consider subscribing and if you like it, donating a bit.  Thanks tonsssssssssssssssss for everything you do fo the greater good.  Also, if you have any interest in creating food forests or affordable housing please let me know.

---
Warmly,
Roni

www.OurGreenChallenge.org

"Climate Change is not just another issue in this complicated world of
proliferating issues. It is the issue that, unchecked, will swamp all other issues."
- Ross Gelbspan in The Heat Is On