from Jorge: some help in these perilous times

Jorge Rebagliati

Mar 13, 2020, 1:56:05 AM3/13/20
to SoCoCAN!, OSC - Earth Action Campaign
Dear friends:

First, an offer from Earthquake Brace and Bolt (EBB) to apply for earthquake retrofit grants through 3/19/20 that I would like you to take advantage of.  You must use the link in the e-mail at the bottom to find out if you are in the area being offered these grants and to register (pretty easy).

 EBB is offering 4,400 more grants of up to $3,000, but you must apply (in the e-mail below) through 3/19/20.  Our home's retrofit was approved last year and it is scheduled for May.

I remind you that there is evidence that earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions are becoming more frequent, stronger and happening in unexpected locations because of Climate Change. The article below explains the main reasons why this is happening:

As you know, the fire storms that we have been experiencing the last few years are being made more frequent and more intense by the new climatic conditions, but there is much that we can do as individuals and as a community to reduce the occurrence of fires and to protect our homes and lives when they do occur, while we wait for our public officials to issue legally binding Climate Change Emergency Declarations. Here are some useful links:

Organizing with our next door neighbors to fire-harden our properties is the ideal for everybody involved, but even is that cooperation is not obtained (because many of us want to believe that the Tubbs, Nuns and Kinkade were flukes, instead of consequences of changed climatic patterns), experience is showing that fire-hardened properties have a high probability of surviving, even if everything around them burn.

Fires are just one manifestation of the umbrella problem of Climate Change.  Climate Change is a very complex problem, mainly initiated by human economies, which require a very strong emergency response.  The next link goes to our petition that I started in 2016, which tries to provide an understanding of the magnitude of Climate Change and the urgent actions to take.

Last but not least, the PDF titled "David Jockers Fasting Transformation Quickstart Guide" (PDF fasting transformation quickstart guide), offers a good overview of the health benefits of fasting, different types of fasting, etc.  Fasting, as a tool available to anybody, rich or poor, can heal all kinds of physical and mental imbalances, and even strengthen your immune system so you do not have to worry too much about pathogens like the new coronavirus.  There are thousands of years of human experience with fasting, and currently there is a fast-growing amount of research unveiling more about what fasting can achieve and what body processes are involved.

Another simple but powerful way to quickly strengthen the immune system is "controlled hypoxia".  Below is a short guided breathing exercise by Wim Hoff (The Iceman), based on "controlled hypoxia".

Ultimately, nothing can protect your health more than a strong and intelligent immune system.

May you be well and free from fear,

Jorge Rebagliati

Climate Change Emergency Declaration Campaign

Quest
(707) 578-6049
Check out our new website:
http://www.questgreensolutions.com/