Re: [Climate Activists-SC] Jay Inslee

Jorge Rebagliati

Mar 26, 2019, 6:40:19 PM3/26/19
to Barbara Moulton, Kevin Conway, Diane wheeler, ClimateActivistsSC, OSC - Earth Action Campaign
Dear all:

I have donated too I want him in the debates.

I am proposing to you the strategy to ask Jay Inslee to show his true Climate Change Action passion and understanding by issuing a Climate Change State Of Emergency Declaration for the State of Washington, right away.

So far, he has been talking about using technology like solar panels and windmills and not stating that there is already too much GHG in the atmosphere and that good part of the changes in the Climate already occurred are irreversible (I will right to all of you about these tough facts in another e-mail).

If all of you and your organizations put pressure on Governor Jay Inslee and explain that we are not going to accept any more fake promises from politicians, he may issue the official Declaration.  We want concrete and  immediate relevant action.  We do not give a shit about promises.  He has the absolute power to issue the Declaration.

To get into Climate Change Emergency state everywhere is not just our project, it is the project of everybody that wants to give life, environment and infrastructure a chance.  WE ARE LEAVING IN INTERESTING TIMES.

Look at what is happening in Southern Africa, and imagine that happening in Sonoma County or any where else:

Climate Change Emergency Declaration

On Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 2:27:01 PM PDT, Kevin Conway <kevin39...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Diane and Barbara!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2019, at 2:23 PM, Barbara Moulton <bc...@sonic.net> wrote:

Hi, All,

I too have donated to Jay Inslee for the same reasons.  And this is my new email for any who want to contact me personally.  But PLEASE do NOT add me to any email lists.

Thanks

Barbara Moulton
1354 Yulupa Ave Apt H
Santa Rosa, CA 95405

On Mar 26, 2019, at 12:38 PM, dtexas wheeler <dtexas...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you Kevin for donating and sending this out. I am doing the same to help Jay Inslee be included in the debates as his position and ideas about climate need to be in the mix. For all who want to do the same a donation of any amount is valid - - even just $1.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 12:33 PM Kevin Conway <kevin39...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello —

I’m trying to help Jay Inslee’s presidential campaign recruit more grassroots donors. His entire campaign focus is the climate crisis.

The Democratic National Committee has put out requirements to qualify for the debates. One of the most important is nationwide grassroots fundraising strength. Jay needs 65,000 grass roots donors to qualify. That’s why, even if he is not your first choice, I'm hoping you will donate today to make sure people across the country can hear Jay’s important climate message at the debates.

Jay is relying on people like us to get him over the finish line.

Please consider chipping in and making a $5 donation and asking everyone in your circle to do the same.

Just “google “ his name to join the effort.

Thank you,
Kevin Conway
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

--
If you are getting too many emails from this mailing list, email sonomasoli...@gmail.com, mention the Climate Action group (as we manage several mailing lists) and we can switch you to digest mode. So instead of getting lots of individual messages, you get a batch of messages (up to 25) combined into one very long message. The digest will contain a summary of the subject lines at the top, so you can quickly scan them and click on any of topics to jump to the part you want to read. It's easier to read/scan that way. Hopefully that will be easier to manage.

However if you wish to unsubscribe, instructions are below.
.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ClimateActivists-SC" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/climateactivists-sc/06C03976-43F7-4923-910B-6254E736B93A%40gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/climateactivists-sc/CAJd_HnfyYkdxzm6m4--QE-KXPL9rHhUCBOz9MBLdDmTkebHQ7w%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/climateactivists-sc/8071B349-8114-497D-8876-146BF8263250%40gmail.com.