[FWD: Make One Call. Make History.] -

Shelly

May 24, 2019, 3:57:58 PM5/24/19
Hello Friends of Public Banking,

We are in the final push here on AB 857 as it is slated to go to the Assembly floor for a vote any day now. It is vital that we show as many organizational endorsements as possible for this bill, so if you have not already done so, please add your organization to the list of endorsers today at the following link:

As you can see from our message below that was sent out earlier today, we are also asking you to call assemblymember Levine to ask for his Aye vote on AB 857 at 916-319- 2010.

We also want the city of Santa Rosa to agendize endorsing this bill at their next city council meeting next Tuesday, May 28th. Please contact the city council members at their contact info listed below to make this request.

To our collective best always,

Shelly Browning
Friends of Public Banking Santa Rosa

"Given the magnitude of the task, everyone has to step up their game." ~ Bill McKibben