Mon 12/3 - Join Bernie Sanders & other leaders for town hall on Climate!

Hoai-An

Nov 30, 2018, 4:38:14 AM11/30/18
to ClimateActivists-SC, OSC Earth Action, divestment...@googlegroups.com
This Monday, Dec. 3 at 4 PM PST. Take a look at the list of speakers. If the fires have taught us anything, it's that we must do something now, to save our families. We can't just fight fossil fuels, we must work on solutions which actually REMOVE carbon from the atmosphere (not just reduce it), such as carbon farming. You can learn about carbon farming here:

The Bohemian - cover story: A Climate Solution
https://www.bohemian.com/northbay/a-climate-solution/Content?oid=3379254

If you miss the town hall, you can also watch the recording on Facebook after the town hall is over.

Bernie Sanders - town hall climate.jpg

Hoai-An

Nov 30, 2018, 3:40:47 PM11/30/18
to c-o...@350kitty.net, divestment...@googlegroups.com, ClimateActivists-SC, OSC Earth Action
Sorry, I thought I included this link -

It’s on the east coast, most of us will have to join the Facebook live (video) event.

Sent by carrier pigeon

***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***

ALL HANDS ON DECK!
Climate Action: Do it for everyone you LOVE!

Food as Climate Action: Changing how we eat, how we farm, and
reducing food waste are some of the FASTEST and easiest ways to
reverse climate change
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FACA.SC/

Support Divestment & Public Banking as a way to defund
fossil fuels, protect indigenous and other at-risk communities
AND put money back into our local economy!
http://publicbanksantarosa.org

Sonoma Solidarity with Standing Rock - http://sonomasolidarity.org
Because it's not over for Standing Rock! Or the rest of us working to
transition to a sustainable future!

***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***   350ppm   ***